3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
Our client is a venture-backed start-up offering a patented, no-code, marketing technology tool that lives on top of existing brand websites and powers more engaging experiences. Their aim is to make it easy for brands to deliver the right content to the right site visitor at the exact right moment in their online decision-making journey.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help them build a web front-end for new features of their existing solution.
Activities and responsibilities include:
- Development of front-end components, features, visualizations and reporting.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and delivery.
- Code reviews within team members.
- Responsible for regular communication regarding progress as well as for proactively identifying and communicating any issue that arise through the project.
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas.
- Strong experience with front-end development using ReactJS
- Experience with version control, configuration management and packaging technologies including working knowledge of GitFlow
- Experience working under Agile methodologies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.
Nice to have/It is a plus:
- Backend Experience in .NET / .NET Core / NodeJS / Python /
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker / Container based technologies
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Typescript