AngularJS UI Developer (US Based) at LogzillaApply Now
Front-End Developer Full time, work from home, position.
Must be able to work legally in the US (preferably near Research Triangle Park, NC).
LogZilla’s Network Event Orchestration (NEO) platform enables network and security teams to identify and resolve network problems before they become costly downtime incidents. NEO improves network resiliency via preduplication, automated remediation of network and security problems & real – time data enrichment. Our unique solution enables NetOps and SecOps teams to immediately identify and resolve problems preemptively, at massive scale, saving millions on TCO. For an overview of our game changing tech, visit https://www.logzilla.net/webinars.html
About the role
LogZilla is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to maintain our existing user interface. This entails adding new features and performing bug fixes. The Engineer will also guide the planning and design of our next generation UI as well as taking part (and possibly leading, depending on qualifications) in the development of it.
- Reliable, accountable and can work without supervision.
- Can communicate to technical and business stake holders.
- High level of integrity with a can-do attitude.
- Strive to do things the right way.
- Developed structured, well organized, and self-documented code.
- Embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
- Speak and type English.
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programing Concept, Clean Architecture, design patterns and best practices.
- Solid knowledge and experience in architecture of projects into manageable modules.
- Experience with Angular2-6.
- Experience with Websockets and real-time data streaming.
- Experience building based on a REST API.
- Skilled at HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in developing highly scalable UI’s for Enterprise products.
- Familiar with Agile Project Management methodology.
- Familiar with Bitbucket/GIT usage.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Experience with Docker containers
Daily expected work
- Work with team – lead to receive requirements
- Create and maintain trackable issues on Project using Jira
- Design, develop, test and deploy front end code
- Communicate with team of any impediments
- Submit written and oral progress updates
- Estimate time required to develop per ticket
- Participate in regular meetings for status updates
- General Terms
- Full time position.
- Can legally work in the US Experience
- CSS: 8 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 8 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 5 years (Preferred)
- General badassery is acceptable in lieu of the above