Salary Range: $75000 - $95000
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer that is passionate and loves variety in their work. Is that you?
Big Pixel is a US only, 100% remote design and development firm based in Raleigh, NC. We are looking for a US based, top tier frontend / full stack developer to help us build amazing software for a wide variety of businesses and startups.
- 3+ years building web/mobile applications.
- Strong in at least one backend language (we use NodeJS, PHP/Laravel, and .Net on different projects)
- Comfortable with Typescript and Redux
- Be humble and honest. We take integrity very seriously.
- Take ownership of each task assigned and work to get the job completed on time and on budget.
- Think outside the box and come up with new ways to help our clients reach their goals.
- Create a very high-end product that thinks of the user first
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Work well in a remote team that is all over the US (but no off-shore)
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects and schedules at a time.
- Take Figma wireframes, sitemaps, and high-fidelity designs and turn them into pixel perfect applications using ReactJS (we use others but this is the primary language).
- Work with Project Manager and Dev Lead to make sure tasks are understood and done on time.
- Think from the perspective of the user and put in the extra effort to make things amazing.
- Design for responsiveness across desktops, tablets, and phones.
Tools we use:
- ClickUp - Tasks and project management
- Github - Code repository
- Slack - Communication
Please note: A portfolio or links with accompanying references from at least 3 web/mobile properties is required. Please include these in your application.
- Flexible schedule
- 100% Remote (Our office is near Raleigh, NC, but our team is all over the country)
- Simple IRA with 3% matching (after 6 months)
- Long Term Disability (after 6 months)
- Maid service provided at your house 2 times a month (seriously!)
- Monthly development training day. Choose your training, get reimbursed each month.
- Chaplain / Mental health services for all employees. We know this job and life is stressful, and we want to support you in any way we can.
- Windows or Mac based workstation (whichever you prefer)