Ember.js Frontend Software Engineer at LeadfeederApply Now
Ember.js developers at Leadfeeder work on our web frontend with state of the art technologies. The Leadfeeder web frontend is structured with Ember engines and makes extensive use of addons such as ember-data, ember-concujrrency, ember-cli-mirage and ember-component-css. Our strong testing culture extends to the frontend: all user flows are covered with acceptance tests, components and models are integration and unit tested. We use Percy for visual regression testing of the app.
As a member of our team, you will have a direct impact on the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and your unique perspective while collaborating with the other team members from your squad/chapter.
- Developing new features together with your squad
- Providing code reviews to your peers
- Monitoring and analysing both technical performance of the frontend and user analytics to support data-driven decision making for building great user experiences.
- Work closely with our designers to provide feedback on new or improved user interfaces and prototype them.
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for our frontend deployments.
Essentials skills and expertise:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Hands-on experience developing Ember.js applications
- Strong understanding of HTTP and web based APIs.
- Capability to work remotely
- We expect minimum four hours of overlap with central European working hours (GMT + 2 / GMT + 3).
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Familiarity with backend web frameworks, Ruby on Rails in particular.
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc).
- Get to work in a talented, remote-first international team
- Chance to make an impact on a global product
- Actual work-life balance with healthy 40-hour work weeks
- Flexible work time
- Biannual company retreats
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and encouraging work environment