Experienced React Frontend Engineer for Analytics/Data UI & Kibana at UserReplay
An experienced remote Front End Developer is required to work on an exciting UI development with React (TypeScript / JS), HTML5 and CSS3. The app works with Kibana (the ElasticSearch UI) and displays analytics data in a flexible, easy to understand way, providing monitoring, eventing, analysis and administrative functionality.
Location: Europe / Africa / China
Knowledge of Kibana & ElasticSearch or a willingness to learn those technologies is essential.
Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes would be beneficial for the role.
We are analysing vast amounts of data for our customers, and are developping a new complex frontend to visualise and display raws as well as derived data in a multitude of ways.
We are exclusively looking for a remote engineer to join our diverse and distributed development team.
- Kibana & ElasticSearch or willingness to learn
- UI Libraries (Material UI / Bootstrap / Ant)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with other UI Frameworks (Angular / Vue)
- Docker / Kubernetes
You will be working in a team of highly motivated engineers with a broad experience across many technologies and you will have the chance to work with or be exposed to many interesting and bleeding edge opensource technologies: docker, k8s, druid, pulsar, kafka, elasticsearch, noSQL DBs like aerospike, couchbase and rethinkDB, just to name a few.Please apply with:
- jsdev1019-react-kibana in your subject line
- a link to your github or bitbucket repo or a code example in zip file.
- your day rate
- link to your linkedin profile, cv or other profile page
(We can unfortunately only consider applications with all the above pieces of information)