Front End Developer at PeopleDocApply Now
PeopleDoc is seeking a Developer to join our front end team. This small but important team is responsible for designing and implementing UX and UI across our solutions.
Candidates with experience working on large CSS code-bases, or those who have investigated various CSS methodologies (BEM, SMACSS, etc.) will be viewed favorably.
As a member of the team, the developer will be responsible for integrating new front end code into existing systems, fixing production bugs and rolling out new user interfaces.
About the Position:
- Developing, reviewing and testing new UI components (HTML, SCSS, JS)
- Working with product owners and back-end developers to integrate front-end code into existing product codebases
- Supporting the team by triaging bugs and implementing new UIs
Skills & Requirements
Desired skills and expertise:
- An eye for good design
- Strong communication skills, including good English language skills
- Experience developing technical solutions within a team environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role