Front-end Developer at GatherContent (UK Only)Apply Now
GatherContent is a Content Operations Platform that helps teams produce high quality content, at scale. Customers use our product to manage the people and processes required to create effective content that meets user needs.
We work with leading digital agencies, higher education institutions, governments, non-profits and membership organisations. Some of our customers include Digitas LBI, Harvard University, The Australian Government and Doctors without Borders.
We launched in 2012 and now help thousands of customers, all over the world. Our team is fully remote, working from all over the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced, UK-based Front-end Developer who wants to be part of a remote-working, fast growing startup (we’ve been around for a few of years). You will be working as part of our Agile, 10 person team to help deliver iterations to our product.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: 35k to 45k, dependent on what you bring to the table
- Working remotely anywhere in the UK. (we offer budget for co-working spaces or to support your home office)
Please be aware that although the position is remote, we will need you to travel to London during the interview process, and attend a team days / product team meet-ups every few months.
What we can offer you
- Remote working – We’re a distributed team, so whether you want to join a co-working space or get your work done from a mountain hut, the choice and flexibility are yours.
- Family friendly – We’re very family oriented, so if the little one needs to have their jabs or wants to sit in during a meeting, that’s fine too!
- Work/life balance – We work a 35 hour week and encourage downtime. We don’t want people burning out. We offer a full Headspace or Calm subscription and have free mental health support available.
- The chance to make a big impact – We’re a small team of 20 (and growing), and we don’t do silos, so there’s a big opportunity for you to collaborate closely with people across the whole company and make your mark.
- Easy-going team – We enjoy spending time with each other. Not being in the office together every day makes the heart grow fonder, so every 3 months or so we organise for the whole team to hang out and catch up. Our recent expeditions have included a Breaking Bad Cocktail Making experience (with virgin options), a food tour across London’s east end, and making Christmas wreaths for that festive feeling.
- Need a holiday? We offer 35 days of holiday per year, which means more time to do something off the beaten path
- Growth – We believe it’s important for people to have the resources to grow both personally and professionally, so we offer a generous conference and books budget to help you scratch that knowledge itch.
You need to include the word beetroot in your cover letter to show that you’ve read the job role (this helps us weed out time wasters!)
Closing date: 1st of February 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.