Front End Developer at Parapet Studios
- This person must be experienced with reactjs (experienced with angularjs is a plus)
- This person will contribute to the overall design and lead the implementation and maintenance of our central web UI shell that will incorporate various UIs from our many micro-services into one composite experience.
- They will also be developing and maintaining the web UIs provided by those micro-services.
- This person must be experienced with writing unit tests for react (and other tech) to ensure correct behavior at all times
- This person must have an enormous attention to detail and grasp the overall big picture of making the product as visually stunning, robust yet simplistic as possible for our clients.
- This person must be able to successfully lead and teach a team of lesser-experienced front end engineers by both guiding and delegating tasks to them.
- Experience with C# and dotnet core is a plus.
- SOLID is a plus
About Parapet Studios
Parapet Studios was originally built from two people at a desk with an idea back in 2011. Over the next 8 years we have grown our reporting solutions and product offerings which cover thousands of restaurants across the United States and Canada. We answer the enormous demand for these solutions by providing the absolute best there is. Opportunity to expand our market reach is endless. We strive for excellence by enlisting experienced, top-tier talent and providing them the best possible environment for success.
- 100% Work From Home/Remote
- Financial bonus program for developers when we sign new clients
- No PTO pool hours. Coordinate time off with supervisor/colleagues.