Front End Developer at Inboxlab
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for front end development from idea generation to release of all optimization initiatives & a/b experiences
- Accountable to the Director of Optimization for implementing tests, front-end changes according to specification and schedule and for overall test performance and conversion improvements
- Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rate & user experience.
- Manage the end-to-end optimization testing process, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, analysis and next-step recommendations
- Create, execute, and refine new testing strategies that directly address business goals and challenges (creative, copy, UX, UI, product features)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to internal teams
- Exposure to Optimizely, Hotjar or equivalent testing platform tools (e.g. Adobe Test & Target, FreshMarketer)
- Contribute as a team member and work collaboratively to meet business objectives
- Work with other parts of the business to discuss and implement ideas for website improvements
- Implement Technical SEO foundational work to optimize our sites for the organic search channel
- Communicate with the management team and translate business needs into technical specifications and requirements
- Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development, conversion optimization, or agency or digital marketing experience
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design patterns and website best practices
- Ability to create A/B & Multivariate experiments
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles and best practices
- Must have an analytics experience
- Extreme attention to detail with a focus on Quality Assurance (QA)
- Desire to learn new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have creative problem solving and good analytical skills
- Must work well with cross-functional teams
- Attitude to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to get the job done
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!