Front-end Developer at C4 MediaApply Now
You love solving problems through code. Have crazy ideas and you’re not afraid of implementing them. You’re a master of JS, HTML and CSS, you’re are obsessed with best practices and are UX driven.
C4Media is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer based in Europe, with a passion for user interfaces and frontend technologies, for working remotely from your home office to join our growing team.
- Work closely with our design and backend team in an iterative and feedback-driven process, to develop new user-facing layouts and features using clean, performant HTML / CSS / JS.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Provide recommendations for design implementation
Skills and Requirements
- Very good technical portfolio
- Experience working with JS frameworks (Vue, React, React Native)
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices for both web and mobile
- Familiarity with Sketch, Figma, InVision or equivalent application(s).
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
To be considered you must
- Have the ability to attend weekly stand up calls and status meetings via video conference
- Have a home office or similar arrangement from where you can work on a daily basis with a reliable internet connection (>6mbps)
- Be analytical and have attention to detail
- Be able to travel internationally 3-4 times a year
- Being based somewhere in between GMT and EET time zone.
Bonus Points for:
- Having a good aesthetic eye and be comfortable iterating on design concepts to create new layouts and UI elements without explicit design instruction.
- Experience working with Sass/Stylus
- Git knowledge
- An awesome team of highly motivated individuals with diverse skills and background.
- Operations in Canada, Romania, USA, China, Japan, Brazil, UK, Greece, and Argentina.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visit a new country every year while attending our company meeting
- A 100% remote – work from home – team spread across 3 continents and a great company culture!