Front-end developer at Keeeb Deutschland GmbHApply Now
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
We know you are curious, so here is our core technology stack:
- Pyramid and Django for our RESTful backend
- Django for middleware applications
- Angular, HTML5 and CSS3 for our frontend
- PostgreSQL as our main data store
- Elasticsearch for search
- Docker and Ansible for deployment and development
If you are not familiar with any of these, this job will be your chance to learn about them. Don’t like the stack? Join us and tell us why. We listen!
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Experience with React and Angular frameworks.
- Familiarity to work with Docker.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant field.
After you send us your CV and a short description about yourself we will contact you and schedule a short get-to-know-us interview either in person (if you happen to live close by) or remote.
We will also ask you to send us some public code of yours that we can review. We won’t do any FizzBuzz testing or whiteboard coding – We don’t believe on those tests.