Front-end Developer – Intermediate at Troop ThemesApply Now
We’re currently looking for a creative and ambitious front-end developer to join our remote team in a challenging and dynamic role.
You will be joining our diverse team that thrives on collaboration, values ideas and shares a passion for creating innovative interfaces.
Day-to-day you’ll be creating new features and enhancing existing components to deliver unique UX solutions for thousands of store owners using our themes.
The position will offer a wide range of experience in modern front-end development with plenty of room to improve your skills and explore new ones.
The role will begin as a part-time contract with scope to transition into a full-time position.
At Troop, we work with Shopify to create store templates that support thousands of growing businesses around the world. We believe in building innovate interfaces that simplify our experience online to better our lives offline.
- Based in Canada or Australia
- Ideally 1-3 years of hands-on experience with web development (product or agency)
- Degree in computer science or the equivalent education/experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, a curious mind for how things work
- Self-motivated and confident working in a remote environment
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation for great UI and UX
- Empathize with storeowners to solve problems specific to their needs
- Collaborative and process-driven
- Great communicator – able to accurately estimate tasks, and not afraid to flag issues early