Front End Engineer at Knotch
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
How you’ll add value at Knotch
- Build trusted & scalable integrations to dynamically inject our product in client websites
- Audit & benchmark products for performance & compatibility
- Implement & maintain new ways to collect data efficiently and cross-browser
- Contribute to our library of design components
- Maintain our front end test coverage
- Interact daily with Product, Project Management, and QA teams to ensure the proper flow of product development
- Brainstorm approaches to tackle new projects with your teammates
- Lend a hand to help other engineers through pair programming, mentoring, and supporting your teammates
- Most of all… have a good time and build amazing things!
You’ll be successful here if you
- Have five or more years of industry experience
- Are highly-knowledgeable of Computer Science fundamentals
- Have in-depth knowledge of browsers, cross-browser compatibility issues, and how the DOM works
- Believe in automated testing before deployment
We also appreciate (but don’t require)
- Experience in performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Git and Bash, as well as experience setting up CI tools
- Interest in UI/UX to build scalable design systems
- Curiosity! An always-learning mindset: investigating, tinkering, and reiterating.
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!