Front-end Engineer at IntellumApply Now
Does this sound like you?
- 5 or more years of experience as a front-end engineer, developing and maintaining responsive web applications with a solid portfolio that you can share with us.
- A passion for remarkable user experiences. We believe simple can be much harder than complex and strive to find the best and simplest solution, not the most obvious.
- Great written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team across the globe.
- Comfort working with and cleaning up legacy framework code in a large code base.
- Enthusiasm about writing front-end code well. This includes a desire to contribute to and follow coding guidelines.
- Capability to balance “getting things done” with our overall goals of constant improvement.
- Web Components and Custom Elements (including Polymer)
- Webpack and Yarn
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with a modern JS framework such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with design and/or graphics software
- Medical – 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental – 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision – 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- $3,500 per year in professional development and educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is a SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data-savvy, significantly improve learning personalization, and drive revenue from external audiences.