Front End Engineer (Europe) at Qualio
Qualio is a Quality Management System for life science companies. Our SAAS platform accelerates the compliance process, helping life science companies get to market quickly.
What is the opportunity?
We are hiring a Front End Engineer in the European Union (EU) to join our distributed product development team. This is a remote working opportunity. We’re looking for someone who is continuously learning and improving their software skills and who will grow with the company. If you have a deep interest in all things related to Web Dev JS, HTML/CSS, React/Redux or Angular and a passion for UX then this role will be ideal.
What will I be doing?
Working remotely, you will join our development team to deliver new features and improve existing ones. You will be an active influencer in technical discussions and contribute to the evolution of our internal systems and processes. As a Front End advocate for the customer, you will work to find the best user experience in every screen of our product.
In your first 6 months you will…
- Be up to speed with Qualio development process and technologies
- You will actively deliver Front End code changes to specification.
- Analyse UX performance of Qualio using Hotjar and other UX tools,
- Suggest improvements based on your findings and pursuading your team and management to agree.
- Work with customer success teams to prioritize UX issues and adjust designs accordingly.
- Consult existing and new features directly with customers; implement their feedback in design iterations
- Poactively suggest new product initiatives, new technologies, and new strategies for Qualio’s front end.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible holidays.
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.