Front End Software Engineer at Buxton
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
Buxton is seeking a passionate, heavy-hitting, Front End Software Engineer to join our team. In this important role, you will join a strong and energized Agile team utilizing the latest and greatest in cutting edge technology to make a measurable impact on our organization.
The Front-End Software Engineer is a solid, positive, and innovative individual who thrives in a group with a small-team but big-ideas mentality and a lot of meaningful collaboration between engineers, product managers, and designers. Working on projects that are the lifeblood of the organization, your confidence and background in system architecture and coding in full platform build outs will allow you to thrive in a culture that supports you and your ideas.
- Build robust and scalable software in a major programming language like React, Angular, etc.
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with React, Angular, or Vue.
- Proven experience in building complex SaaS web applications.
- Practical and significant hands-on experience with ReactJS, component composition, and functional language practice.
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Excellent understanding of UI Frameworks and how best to tackle multiple client requests.
Nice to Haves
- Preferably, basic SQL Experience (DML, DDL, SQL Tuning, etc – Preferably SQL Server).
- Preferably, 1+ year of experience with Geospatial analysis and Big Data topics.
- Preferably, 1+ years of experience with one or more Cloud providers (AWS is preferred).
- Preferably, 2+ years of experience with client-side testing experience and devops integration.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Remote-first Culture
Buxton is the leader in customer intelligence solutions and technology. We use science to identify, track, measure, and predict everything about customer behavior all over the globe. We build technology that makes this customer intelligence easily accessible to our clients, empowering them to make the best growth investments possible.
We are a trusted partner for many of the most well-respected, healthcare, retail, restaurant, private equity, financial services, hospitality, city government, property owner, developer, and broker companies across the US and internationally.
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!