Frontend Developer at Qikker OnlineApply Now
As a frontend developer, you are responsible for the shiny front ends of the websites and web applications that we build. As part of the project team you think along with the designers to come to a technically feasible design that meets the strategic goals of the client and then develop it.
You work well within a team, proactively and creatively solving technical challenges that come up during the design process. You are comfortable with our tech stack and you also enjoy thinking about how to improve and evolve our technical capacities and work process.
Our tech stack
We build our products using different modern and proven technologies. We are experimenting with Craft CMS to replace WordPress for websites that focus on content publishing. And we use Laravel for our more feature rich applications. Vue.js is used for the shiny frontend and Node.js for server side rendering.
Are you comfortable working with this stack? Then please continue reading :).
Our wish list
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a professional developer
- You write high-quality code and can verge on the perfectionistic
- You enjoy working in agile teams
- You have experience with frontend frameworks like Vue.js
- You have experience with version control (Git) and task runners (Grunt / Gulp)
- You are an expert in finding the perfect Gifs at the right moment
Still here? Great! This is what else we have to offer
Work is about making things. We believe that everyone should do what they love. No one enjoys endless meetings, exhausting specification documents or projects that drag on too long. We have a hands-on, pragmatic approach with strong project and client management (strict no-assholes policy). We do that so you can do what you do best: writing the best code, integrate modern technologies in real projects and having a great time with your colleagues.
- Innovative working environment and modern technologies (👋🏼 IE9, eeh IE10).
- We appreciate your opinion, you play an important role in every aspect of how we work.
- Automatisation and efficiency are core competencies.
- Flexible working times.
- A personal budget for training and education.
- Working remotely is encouraged. Earlier this year we worked as a team from Crete.
- Good salary (market-rate) and secondary working conditions.
- Beautiful office in the historic city center (next to the zoo).
- Fresh and healthy lunch, team (sports)activities and in-office pingpong.
- Clients we enjoy working with (this one is especially important for us).