FRONTEND DEVELOPERS (REMOTE, CALIFORNIA COMPANY) at CYZA
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring frontend developers who are strong at core skills (JS, CSS, HTML) and value great architecture and simplicity to join our talented software engineering team. This position requires good development experience to work with our existing frontend development team. Position require full-time or very close to full-time commitment.
Although we are based in San Francisco, USA, this is a REMOTE position for candidates working from their own home/office. Only individual applicants will be considered in joining our team (no team or companies).
Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent. This is not a temporary job and you should be open to a long-term engagement and grow with our company!
Cyza is an exciting modern mobile and web-based marketplace & saas platform focused on on-demand services! The platform is built on solid design and modern technologies. We are developing and soon launching an omnichannel web-based and mobile app software solution that enables businesses to be present in our online marketplace while using the same technology and other software tools to sell in their stores. Cyza is part software as a service (like Shopify) and part marketplace (like Amazon).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
(1) Strong skills and understanding of each of the following technologies:
(2) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(3) Able to work and learn independently.
(4) Able to work with existing code and architecture and have some experience of working in large projects (our platform is 90% developed).
(5) Be good at analysis of bugs, browser compatibility issues, and optimization issues.
(6) Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not need to be fluent.
(7) Be a “DOER” and make things happen, be able to handle challenges
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to learning about you and your knowledge.
Please apply by emailing to JOBS@CYZA.COM and briefly include the following:
(1) Basic resume that describes your current and past jobs, including any major freelance work, education or training; and
(2) Tell us which city and country do you reside in; and
(3) Tell us about your availability (weekly hours, full-time, part-time, etc)
(4) Mention that you found this job on frontendremotejobs.com
Look forward to hearing from you!
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!