Frontend Engineer at GitlabApply Now
GitLab is looking to add multiple Frontend Engineers to our existing teams.
- Monitor: 1
- Packaging: 2
- Verify (CI): 1
- Release (CD): 1
- Secure: 2
- Manage: 2
- Growth: 3
- Sync: 3
You can see more details about each product category here.
- Fix prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- Write the code to complete scheduled direction issues chosen by our scheduling committee, assigned to you by the frontend lead.
- Continually improve the quality of GitLab by using discretion of where you think changes are needed.
- Create high quality frontend code.
- Know how to use CSS effectively
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js is a plus but not a requirement
- Collaborate effectively with UX Designers, Developers, and Designers
- Be able to work with the rest of the community
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Qualified applicants receive a short questionnaire from our Global Recruiters
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 45 minute screening call with our Global Recruiters.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 1 hour technical interview with a Frontend Hiring Manager
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule a 45 minute interview with the Frontend Engineering Manager
- Candidates will be invited to schedule a third 45 minute interview with our VP of Engineering
- Finally, candidates may be asked to schedule a 50 minute interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
Please view the compensation range for this role at the bottom of the position description.