Frontend Engineer (VueJs) at FinDox Inc
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- Fast with HTML and CSS, including rapid prototyping by manipulating the dom through Chrome Dev tools.
- Demonstrated experience building intuitive user experiences
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). VueJS experience a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it.
- Help with migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3
- Assist with refactoring codebase and redesigning current pages
- Build new components for use within our application (ie: better dropdowns, better search
- Participate in manual testing of frontend features
- Troubleshoot bug and UI issues reported by our client services team
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
(8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North American, South
America, England or Ireland.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Dokan File System Filter, Outgoing email, Incoming email processing, Gitlab, WinForms, NodeJS
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!