Frontend Engineer (VueJS) at RespondentApply Now
Respondent is the world’s first marketplace for scheduling research interviews with any target audience, anywhere in the world. We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of conducting market research interviews with high-quality participants; that’s why more than 2,500 user experience researchers, marketers, product designers and other stakeholders at some of the best companies in the world – like Airbnb, IBM, Salesforce and many more – use Respondent every day.
Work hard, and take responsibility for your own freedom. That’s us. Self-motivated, research-focused, and a smart thinker with experience in dealing with backend engineering and data at scale…is that you?
You will be working with 5 other engineers. Remote US only
What you’ll do:
- Develop respondent dashboard and improve the marketplace
- Develop and enhance user interfaces, obsessed with pixel perfect design
- Build frontend applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Build user interface VueJS
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core features, end to end.
- Measure the impact of your work with key metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in production environment
- A BS degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Experience with marketplace platforms
- Experience with Node.js and VueJS applications
- Excellent technical communication skills, the ability to elaborate complex technical concepts and collaborate effectively with fellow engineers
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Fully set up remote office (chair, desk, computer etc..)
- Flexible schedule and a goal-oriented culture (we use OKRs)
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with the company
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat motivated team
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified applicants receive a few questions to answer
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute intro call with our Architect & CoFounder
- Next, candidates will be invited to complete a technical test (2-3 hours over 5 days on your own time) (no live coding)
- Next, candidates will be invited to review the technical test with our Architect and other software engineers.
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule an additional interview (Product or CEO)
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email.
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a video call.
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.