Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Join our team as a UI/UX Front-End Developer (m/f/d) and let’s do the following together:
- Help maintain our core product: The Nametests Instant Game on Facebook, with millions of active players globally.
- You will be part of a team of technical experts! The team shares the responsibility to work on the public products and to ensure a no-downtime, performant and stable quality gaming experience for millions of users globally.
- In your team, the highest goal is quality software, focussing on maintainability, efficiency, performance and solid software architecture.
- Expert-level experience with interactive UI/UX Design and Implementation
- Experience with Front-End standards like BEM, Atomic Design and WebComponents
- Ideally, experience in using state of the art design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch or comparable
- Ideally, experience in using Game Engines compatible with the Facebook platform such as babylonJS, createJS, pixiJS, Egret Engine etc.
- Experience using source code repositories (Github, Gitlab) and deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills.
- Highly valuing technical excellence and high-quality software.
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders.
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world.
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by millions of users.
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and extensive remote work / home-office options.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team collaboration, with opportunities to share experiences with one another.
- Regular team events to be decided on democratically.
- A wonderful and growing company library
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!