Lead front-end engineer at SterblueApply Now
Sterblue builds software for Drones to inspect Wind Turbines and Power Lines automatically using Artificial Intelligence. From automatic 3D navigation around infrastructures to online reports and automatic defect detection, we automate the entire inspection process to help energy and utility companies strive for a cleaner future.
We are looking for a Senior or Lead web front-end and mobile developer with experience in UI/UX, that will be able to help manage our team operationally and technically. At Sterblue, you will:
- Design and Develop our web app using react.
- Design and Develop our mobile apps using react native.
- Create advanced UI/UX relating to our AI and 3D navigation algorithms.
- Ensure high quality standards though code review and testing.
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we tend to have high expectation on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- You have proven experience in UI design, with a portfolio to show it.
- You have experience with the following frameworks React, GraphQL, Jest.
- You don’t like PHP, you are not a die-hard fan of Object oriented programming either.
- You have some experience of Functional programming, and you like it.
Additionally, here are general skills that we like:
- You are fluent in English.
- At least 4 years‘ experience in relevant fields.
- You are very curious and won’t stop searching until you find the answer.
- You work meticulously. People around you don’t feel the need to verify your work for quality.
- You are fun and have a life outside of work!