React Frontend Developer at Veezoo AG
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- Designing, programming, testing and refactoring code
- Writing well-documented, quality code with a clean, simple design
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers, backend developers and other team members
- Experience with web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good sense of design with a perfectionist mindset
- Interest in working in a very agile and flexible environment
- Proficient in English in writing and speaking
- Solution-oriented and independent worker
About Veezoo AG
Veezoo is a conversational AI solution to analyze and visualize data to help people make better data-driven decisions.
Our software is based on state-of-the-art technology in Question Answering (Semantic Parsing, Natural Language Processing), which has its roots in research done by us at ETH Zurich.
Veezoo answers daily thousands of questions in German, French, English and Italian from business users in the largest companies in the world.
We are looking for highly motivated people that are passionate about pushing technology to the next level and bringing data-driven decisions to the masses.
Our team’s strength is in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Database Systems. We are a young spin-off from ETH Zurich with the best talent from the top universities in Switzerland.
Our culture revolves around 4 basic principles:
- Start with the Right Questions.
- Focus on the Essential.
- Decide based on Facts and Reasonable Assumptions.
- Do the Impossible Beautifully.
We are NOT a project company. We are NOT a consulting company. We are a product company.
- Work with state-of-the-art technology (NLP, Knowledge Graph)
- Team events organized periodically to relax
- Possibility for Home Office
- Healthy and unhealthy snacks in the office with free fancy coffee
- Meaningful work with an ambitious stellar team
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!