React Native Front-end Software Developer at OptimileApply Now
Optimile is a software company offering Mobility-as-a-service. Mobility-as-a Service (MaaS) has become the new way of transportation. Instead of using personally owned means of transportation, users will move to mobility solutions that are offered as a service. By combining all the mobility solutions in one app, the customers can jump from one transportation mode to another and will be informed which combination is the most efficient, economic or ecological to reach their destination point.
Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop software (such as platform, app…) for external parties, but we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’ that is responsible for launching the product in Belgium.
What will your days look like?
- You’ll work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- You will mainly help with the development and expansion of our app (React Native).
- You will participate in extending the visual front-end for the mobility platform.
Note: although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are fluent in English
- You are interested in developing and expanding front-end systems
- You have an eye for visual fine-tuning
- Preferably you have experience with Typescript
- Experience with Django and Python (for the back-end system) is a plus
Totally your cup of tea? Convince us of your skills and blow us away with your application form.