Senior Angular Front End developer (U.S. remote) at Railroad19
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- We develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We’re a specialized team of developers and architects. As such, we only bring an “A” team to the table, through hard work and a desire to lead the industry — this is our company culture — this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
- At Railroad19, Inc. you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- As a Railroad19 employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our Executive headquarters is in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position is remote. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits~ Medical/Dental/Vision vacation and 401K.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide expertise as well as customer service to meet a wide variety of requirements
- Quickly provide insight and options to front-end challenges
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise users
- Contribute both technically and in an advisory role to projects
- Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications
- Provide front-end architecture and aesthetic thought leadership
- Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser based application development
- Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience Required
- Significant experience with Angular (6/8x)
- 3+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: Underscore, Flux/Redux, Immutable.js, etc.
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
- Strong understanding of debugging
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Experience with unidirectional data flow patterns (Redux, etc.)
- Experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6) and TypeScript 2.x
- Full Stack awareness, but this role is front-end based
- Experience with data integration
- Agile environment
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
- GIT and GitHub
- Strong communication skills (wireframes, rapid prototypes, PoC’s, white boarding)
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library
Nice to Have, but not Required
- React and Node
- Electron and/or node-webkit
- WebSockets experience
- WebWorkers experience
- ServiceWorkers experience
- PWA experience
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!