Senior Front End Developer at Trafilea
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
We are looking for someone who can join the front end development team and add value to the business; creating innovative solutions; add new functionalities to current technological implementations and improve the functionalities of current solutions.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Through our brands, we deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people in the US and worldwide, lighting up movements and communities that transform entire industries.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest-growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US. Since launching in June 2018, we were able to grow from 0 to $150M (and +3M customers) in less than two years at profits.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry. 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before.
- Extend Stores and Cartabble capabilities developing front-end applications
- Design & deliver Shopify extensible shopify modules
- Apply & extend company’s component library
- Implement scalable software solutions.
- Technologically lead the process of designing and implementing system’s modules.
- Keep the team and stakeholders updated regarding the progress of technical initiatives.
- Contribute with ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems.
- Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by other company areas.
- Learn and keep updated the technologies we are using in the company.
- Comply and protect the defined standards of coding.
- Live our core values.
- Software development workflow knowledge; using continuous deployment and automatic source code validation tools.
- JIRA Software knowledge.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Proficient usage of API REST services. Including but not limited to advanced interaction strategies like caching, retrying, proper error handling, etc.
- Proficient Unit Testing developer.
- Linux systems knowledge.
- HTML 5 – Semantic HTML
- CSS 3 – Mobile First Responsive Development + Class naming conventions
- CSS pre/post processors tools like SASS, SCSS and PostCSS
- Web Development with Accessibility in Mind
- Extensive understanding of front-end principles like web standards, progressive enhancement, and performance optimization
- Code version control: Git
- NPM projects
- State Management Patterns
- E-Commerce business knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Shopify Themes Development – Themekit/Slate Dev Tool
- Liquid Language
- Nx workspaces
- Build/Dev Tools (Webpack, Builders & Schematics)
- Web Frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS, etc..)
What We Have to Offer You:
-100% Remote Working
-Competitive salary in USD
-Paid Days off
-Medical leave and Family leave.
-Access to coworking spaces
-Health Insurance Subsidy
-PC, Chair, Gadgets, and Accessories subsidy.
-Get paid to exercise and Meditate.
-Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!