Senior Front End Engineer, Ecosystem at Auth0
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build new features in our dashboard to enable UI/UX for Ecosystem functionalities
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Work with Product and Design closely to determine and optimize the user experience
- Work with back-end engineers and contribute to the design of APIs to improve the user experience
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team members from multiple teams
You’d be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy building elegant user interface and best user experience
- Have experience engineering web applications, working closely with the front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience working with Material Design
- Have experience working with Next.js
- Have experience working with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- #US; #CA; #AR
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!