Senior Front-end / JS Developer at iubenda
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
What you’ll do:
- Lead Code Reviews and mentor colleagues.
- Create a positive environment for the people around you, sharing knowledge with everyone and helping the team grow.
- Collaborate with designers, team leads and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose technical solutions. It’s not just about writing code 🙂
- LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK – You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY – Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS – Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT – We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
Skills & requirements
- 5+ years of relevant programming experience;
- Experience w/ the Vue.js framework;
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Experience with modern bundlers, e.g. Webpack and Rollup;
- Proficient in understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with other modern frameworks such as Angular, React or Svelte;
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and PHP;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Familiarity with server stack configuration and optimization (Apache/Nginx), and platform as a service solutions such as for example Heroku;
- Experience with CDNs and with Akamai in particular.
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!