Senior Frontend Developer at XapoApply Now
As a member of our front-end engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance our user’s experience by proposing and implementing improvements and new features in a variety of apps.
As part of a successful growing startup, you will be involved in the whole product development flow, and your voice will be heard!
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- 3+ years’ experience in web development
- 1+ years’ experience with ReactJS
- 1+ years’ experience with modern web development environment (ES6, functional programming, promises, GraphQL, etc)
- Passion for end-user web applications design. Focus on testing.
- Highly communicative, autonomous and hard working.
Nice to have qualifications
- Side effect libs like redux-saga or redux-observable.
- Experience with Node.js, Amazon Web Service, Docker Agile methodology, Security Assessments.
- Unit testing, integration testing, test driven development.
- Experience working remotely.
- Attractive compensation.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team.
- Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.