Senior Frontend Developer at Advent Health Partners
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
The Front End Application Developer is responsible for the front-end design of the CAVO web application. Cavo is a healthcare-related SaaS application both internal and externally facing, so security is a focus of the architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Director of UX, Senior Application Developer and VP Engineering to produce the best possible end product
- Conduct daily code review for offshore team coders and merge into git repo
- Translate mockups using css/sass/angular/typescript to working elements
- Maintain discussions of proposed features as Github Issues
- Tweak and debug in collaboration with peers
- Maintain Slack conversations during working hours
- Provide work effort estimates to management to assist in setting priorities
- Deliver timely work in accordance with estimates
- Solve problems as they arise and communicate potential roadblocks to manage expectations
- Adhere strictly to all security policies.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 6+ years in a professional application development role
- Proficient in SASS, CSS, Angular, RXJS, Typescript, REST, JSON, ES6 Principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!