Senior Frontend Developer at framework
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- You have at least 5 years of experience building production-grade apps with React, Vue or other frameworks.
- You have extensive experience writing different types of automated tests and know the pros and cons of each.
- You have experience collaborating with internal or external design teams.
- You write clean, elegant code that gets the job done, without getting fixated on perfection.
- You have extensive experience with Git (e.g. you write useful commit messages, you understand different merge strategies).
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, and can apply them to a team environment.
- You know what a good code review looks like.
- You have experience working in Agile environments with volatile scopes and requirements.
- You take extreme ownership of the code you write, all the way to its production deployment and beyond.
- Experience with Heroku, AWS and other IaaS/PaaS platforms.
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Spree and/or Solidus.
- Experience in the eCommerce/DTC/marketplace industries.
- Experience working on open source projects.
- Experience working with remote teams through asynchronous processes.
- Experience with CI pipelines such as CircleCI.
A typical day at Framework
- You autonomously deploy the previous day’s work to production and make sure everything went smoothly.
- You start the day by addressing the reviews left on your PRs by other team members, and reviewing the PRs they opened.
- You report your daily standup through Standuply on Slack.
- You talk to Framework’s head of marketplace to figure out the best way to implement a new feature for the current sprint.
- You open a pull request, documenting all the context your team needs to understand the change and review it.
- You pair with a fellow team member to exchange ideas on a complex issue.
- You leave estimates (asynchronously) on items that may go in the new sprint.
What we offer
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!