Senior Programmer Analyst, UX Development at Edward Jones
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
This person must reside in the United States
We are looking for exceptionally talented web application developers to design and develop responsive
web applications. Responsibilities will include translation of design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
The right candidate will
- Design and develop fully responsive/browser agnostic web applications
- Collaborate with front-end designers to translate design vision into reality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in and represent UX Development in cross−functional groups across the IS division and the firm to continually advance the firm’s technology solutions and take our systems to the next level
- Advise teams on the effective use of technology within the enterprise architecture tools, especially front-end technologies, methodologies, best practices, processes and standards
- Proactively seek technical improvements and take the initiative to communicate and implement solutions
What you Need:
- 5+ years of experience developing fully responsive/browser agnostic web applications for enterprise level projects
- 5+ years of experience with Java, JSP/Thymeleaf, Struts1/2, Maven/Gradle
- 2+ years of experience with Front-end Frameworks (React, Angular)
- Ability to use CSS extensively to create custom and rich user interfaces
We are unable to consider candidates that requirement sponsorship at this time.
About Edward Jones
What we do
The IS division provides technology that makes it easier for branch teams, clients and headquarters associates to do business. Key strategies include:
- Innovation to provide industry-leading tools that help the firm serve clients
- Providing the firm with superior technology tools compared to those of our competition
- Integrating our systems to provide a seamless and cohesive suite of tools
- Protecting our clients’ information and the firm’s information through state-of-the-art security tools and processes
Where we are headed
The IS division provides systems and support critical to the firm achieving its’ 2020 Vision. Whether IS associates are designing a new portfolio tool, enhancing infrastructure or determining how to offer a new feature on http://www.edwardjones.com, everything we do supports our branch teams and the clients they serve.
What we need
- Typical roles include programming, systems administration and project leadership positions that are responsible for creating the tools and systems used by our clients and branches every day.
- Successful individuals will have strong analytical and communication skills in addition to their technical knowledge. Furthermore, in order to support the clients and branches, they must have an understanding of our business and industry.
- Competitive base salaries and potential bonuses three times a year
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life insurance and disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Tuition reimbursement
- Security purchases with discounted commissions
- Access to financial advisors for personal portfolio advice
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!