Senior React Engineer at CitrusbyteApply Now
Citrusbyte is a software consultancy focused on using modern tools to solve complex problems for global businesses. We are a pioneer in remote workplaces with a diverse team of communicative, experts spread across 20+ countries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building production applications using React and has a thorough understanding of the options and tools available for managing an application’s state and their underlying functional programming concepts.
Above anything else, the ideal candidate will show a passion for programming, learning, and researching new technologies, and adapting to the ever-evolving frontend landscape.
We’re looking for…
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with React
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS methodologies & build tools
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github
- Proficient in designing, building, consuming and documenting APIs
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Open-minded, open to receiving and providing constructive feedback, inclusive, collaborative, and always learning
We also like to see…
- Experience with a variety of frontend frameworks & libraries, devops, and programming languages – Redux Thunk/Saga, Immutable, Docker, AWS, Glamorous, VueJS, TypeScript, Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with design tools – Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, Principle, Framer or similar
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial – always on the lookout for new opportunities to improve the company externally and internally
- Experience working in a distributed company
As a Senior React Engineer, you’ll…
- Work in small teams with a product manager, designers, and other engineers to scope, design, and implement features
- Provide input on app architecture
- Cross-collaborate with internal teams and directly with clients
- Code, create and review PRs on a daily basis
Citrusbyte is a team of experts steeped in the theory and practice of mathematics and computer science. This is the the core of our iterative, hypothesis-driven process. We are craftspeople who build amazing products for some of the largest global household names. We believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership and technical excellence in all of our team members. Together we build applications that solve our customers’ business-critical problems.
While we have offices in LA and New York, we work remotely with team members around the world
- 100% REMOTE – Work from your remote location if you are not called to travel to client site
- TEAM RETREATS – We get together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness and continuing education benefits program.