Senior React.js Engineer – SpringBuilder Project at UCRAFT
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
SpringBuilder is a full-scale gaming and betting website builder that gives our partners a set of tools to create and manage their gaming websites easily. No technical skills required.
- Develop a flexible and well structured frontend architecture;
- Write well organized and high performance code, conforming to established development standards with great consideration for optimized performance, maintainability and future scale;
- Develop new user facing features using React.js;
- Estimate overall timelines, risks and requirements of the tasks;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with platforms;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working as a React.js Developer
- Strong proficiency in JS, including DOM manipulation and the JS object model;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, MobX);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Independent, resourceful learner;
- Punctual and high-level of responsibility;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Ability to communicate high level tech ideas to both developers and non developers.
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!