Senior UI Developer interested in collaborative hardware development at Wikifactory
Would you like to join a fast-growing international startup and help shape the future of how products are designed, prototyped and manufactured?
You will be working closely with the Head of Product, design and engineering team. Responsible for implementing consistently high quality user-interfaces based on a growing set of modular, highly flexible and re-usable components. More specifically you will be:
- Informing user interface design processes based on your technical know-how.
- Developing user interface components.
- Implementing user flows using re-usable components where possible.
- Iterating existing user interfaces, improving performance, accessibility, semantic structure and usability.
- Ensuring existing interface components are maintained as designs evolved based on UX feedback.
- Documenting components, empowering frontend engineers to utilise existing solutions easily.
- Writing and maintaining UI and component tests.
What you bring
- 5+ years experience developing modern UIs (SPAs) with modern JS (ES6/7, TypeScript, etc)
- 3+ years experience with either React, Angular or Vue (we use React).
- Experience with either Styles Components, Emotion or CSS Modules (we use Styled Components).
- Experience with theme based design system development.
- Strong semantic HTML, CSS3+ and SVG knowledge.
- Experience with modern UX and developer-handoff tools sign tools such as Sketch, Figma, Zeplin.
- Excellent communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- Enthusiasm for building infrastructure for the next industrial revolution
- User experience design and user interface design expertise.
- 3D user interface experience.
- Gaming interface development.