Software Engineer – Frontend at Blameless
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
We’re looking for frontend engineers to join our team and help us with the big next projects that include leveraging APIs, real-time streams and more to help us craft dynamic user interfaces. You will be building engaging user experiences and help shape the direction of our product to delight our users. Our ideal profile includes senior engineers with confirmed experience in Typescript, React, Redux, Graphql and Jest. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a massive part of what we do, so interest or experience in DevOps and Operational maturity is a plus.
- You’ve been software engineer for the past 5 years with a focus on the frontend
- You’re very comfortable using Typescript with React/Redux
- You have a critical eye and mind for user experience and product thinking
Nice to have:
- Ideally, SRE or DevOps experience so you understand the power of our product
The impact of this role:
- Help us design and build our early-stage company
- Accelerate our efforts towards product-market fit
- Influence an open, productive and effective culture
- Learn about operating a startup, fund-raising and scaling teams
- Grow your career exponentially by joining a rocket ship
- Platinum level medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO
- On site catering: Blameless provides catered lunch to employees onsite
- Company Events: We celebrate the big and small stuff!
- Commuter Benefits
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!