Sr. Front End Engineer at Loot CrateApply Now
We’re a hot and growing startup that’s looking for an ambitious Senior Front End Engineer to join our world-class team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, incredible engineers, and be a major contributor in the architecture and development of Boxes for the web.
If you’re looking to be part of something special then this is your chance. Come join us!
- Lead the architecture and implementation of Boxes for the web utilizing Vue.js
- Design and implement an agile development cycle with a focus on efficient deployment
- Articulate clear goals to meet our strategy and track key metrics to measure success
Some other info:
- To start, remote work considered
- Offering relocation
- Valuable Founders Stock and Pay
- Skills & requirements
- Proven experience with developing high quality apps with links to the app
- Focus on fun, fluid, rock-solid user experience
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit
- Must be familiar with startup life and willing to contribute long hours
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Boxes is an easy-to-use, free tool that helps you organize and keep track of all your stuff in one place—your collectibles, wardrobes, artwork, inventory, and most valuable things. Boxes lets you take beautiful photos, attach receipts, sell your stuff with ease, buy the stuff you love, and discover what others own from around the world. See how easy it is to do more with your stuff while meeting others just like you!
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org