Staff Engineer, Front End (Contractor) at Docler Holding
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
Curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites in the world? Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
Livejasmin.com has become outstanding and market leader in the live streaming industry.
Jasmin.com is the place where people can connect authentically.
Oranum.com is the pioneering innovator in the online spiritual world and has become the world’s biggest live spiritual site.
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
This is a contract based, remote role.
With us, you will…
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
What we expect from you…
- 2 years experience with React
- +2 years experience working as a mobile app engineer in an agile team
- Hands-on experience with popular React.js workflows (e.g., Redux or Flux)
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!