UI Developer at ACA Compliance Group
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
The role of Product Engineer – UI is to contribute to the development of ACA’s ComplianceAlpha platform. You will report to the Product Engineering Manager who will guide you in scoping out technical details and architecture. You will be part of a team building data rich, interactive, user friendly front-end for a best-in-class enterprise SaaS platform.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the team of on-site and offshore engineers to get features developed consistent with ACA standards / design principles
- Analyze business needs, define requirements, and propose solutions to solve issues
- Work closely with other developers, testers, business analysts, and product owners to develop functionality for new or existing software
- Provide diagnostic support and issue resolution for ACA-developed software applications
- Follow planning and estimation process to achieve goals and project deliverables
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, math, physics, or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Very strong knowledge in Angular 6+ that includes: Rxjs (observables), change detection, TypeScript, uni/bi-directional data flow, reactive forms
- Knowledge of implementing third party component libraries
- Common programming patterns (containers, presenters, etc)
- Experience working with Jasmine, Karma, or Jest
- Tenacious attitude towards debugging problems during the developmental cycle
- Very strong curiosity of how frameworks like Angular work under the hood and always looking to improve on existing patterns and is constantly driven to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering processes & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Big team player that excels in collaborating with team members to figure out the best solutions that meets the needs of team members and stakeholder
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!