UI Specialist at DIGARC
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use established application conventions to execute design mockups for applications that are WCAG compliant and responsive.
- Complete sprint stories, fix bugs, and code new features:
- Assist in refining backlog work and defining acceptance criteria
- Accurately estimate time required for a story
- Participate in sprint work with html structure, design and styling
- Support work with code reviews, unit/integration tests and by contributing documentation
- Install and maintain personal docker environment
- Uphold Digarc’s development process
- Engage other team members about design, code, process and challenges within the Agile framework
- Communicate problems and solutions directly and effectively to leadership
- Ability to design and develop responsive interfaces given wireframes and mockups
- Ability to use Git effectively
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Adept at working independently and efficiently on several projects in the same timeframe
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Tenacity in troubleshooting (client issues, performance, data integrity)
- Aptitude for constantly learning new technologies, highly desired
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Graphic Arts, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience designing large, complex web-based applications
- 4+ years experience writing HTML and CSS
- Experience with Agile process, especially Scrum
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Travel outside of the office is minimal but can happen on occasion. Typical professional office working conditions.
** U.S. Citizenship or ability to work in the United States without sponsorship (currently and in the future) **
All Digarc employees are expected to display unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. Respect for diversity and inclusion of all individuals is imperative to our business success and required.
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!