Web / Front End Lead (React) at joinstring.com
Note: This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!
- Develop web / frontend features and systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
- Work closely with various business partners (backend, mobile, UI/UX, operations, product)
- Pixel perfect web development and interface design
- Write functional and integration tests
- Solve problems quickly and demonstrate ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Expertise in Web Frontend Development of responsive, beautiful UI (incl animations)
- Desire for pixel-perfect design
- 4 years experience in Web Frontend Development
- 2 years of experience in React.js with State Management like Redux of MobX
- Capable of building complex Web frontends with RESTful API’s
- Experience with IndexedDB, VoIP and WebRTC
- Comfortable with testing frameworks and unit tests
- Familiar with Node.js or other backends
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a proactive spirit – can get things done surprisingly quickly
- Live in the West Coast (US), in particular Los Angeles or the SF Bay Area
What you’ll get at String
At String, you’ll have the opportunity to make an outsized impact at one of the most popular, fastest growing startups in communications and messaging tech. We’re also a Benefit Corp – which means we don’t just say we are mission-minded, but we are held to a higher standard.
You’ll work alongside a world class team of product builders and developers, and get to work in Los Angeles or San Francisco. We also welcome remote work. We are building a brand that the world will recognize and love – and it’s a great place to build your career because we strive to build a diverse staff and team. We sincerely encourage women and minorities to apply.
Get in on the ground floor with top of market equity to be included in your compensation package, along with full medical and dental insurance. Other fun perks include destination hackathons with the team!
Thank you for your interest in String. We’d love to hear from you. Apply here or feel free to contact us directly: email@example.com
Want to apply?
This posting is over 30 days old and may no longer be accepting applicants. Check out some more recent jobs instead!